Dreamcloud Mattresses: The Highlights
- Sleepers will enjoy the experience of a cloud-like sleep with the DreamCloud, a luxury hybrid pillow.
- With DreamCloud, you can feel comfortable and pressure points are relieved exactly where you need them.
- This mattress includes memory foam, coils, a plush cover, and a CertiPUR-US® certified memory foam top.
A hybrid mattress with an innerspring system and memory foam was introduced in 2017 by DreamCloud Mattresses. Manufacturing processes were updated by the company in 2019. With six inner layers and a tufted top, the current model is 15 inches tall.
With DreamCloud mattresses, you’ll sleep better every night. On a scale of 1 to 10, 6.5 is the firmness rating of this hybrid mattress. Several layers of premium materials are used in the mattress, so that each layer provides the necessary amount of support. Sleeping on your back, side, or stomach, it provides the perfect amount of contouring and pushback.
The DreamCloud mattress comes with free shipping within the contiguous U.S. If you live in Alaska or Hawaii, you may have to pay an additional $150. DreamCloud mattresses include free shipping as well as a 365-night trial period. Additionally to its mattress, DreamCloud carries many other items. In addition to sheets, pillows, mattress guards, and metal or adjustable frames are available. DreamCloud offers three mattress and frame bundles, as well as additional items.
Recommendations for A Good Night’s Sleep
People prefer different features of mattresses, such as firmness, depending on how they sleep. It may not be the best mattress to sleep on your side if you suffer from back pain. You also need to think about support when it comes to firmness.
When your spine is aligned properly, you receive support. Choosing the right mattress for your side sleeper is vital. Keep your core elevated with this pillow to prevent spinal misalignments. A contoured bed may also benefit stomach sleepers, though they may need a firmer bed to ensure optimal support. There are three main types of sleepers: side sleepers, back sleepers, or stomach sleepers. Be aware of the position in which you feel most comfortable when you go to bed, and the way you wake up when you wake up. Choosing the right mattress begins by knowing your sleeping style.
The following Sleep Styles are Suitable for Dream Cloud:
- Side Sleepers. This cushion combines foam and a pillow top with contours that conform to the body to provide superior pressure relief.
- Back Sleepers. Memory foam and springs work together to hold the spine in its natural posture, while providing maximum support for the body.
- Stomach Sleepers. Despite its innerspring base, this mattress may be too soft for people who sleep on their stomachs. The stomach sleeper should be comfortable if they are lighter.
- Combination Sleepers. A spring base provides a higher bounce rate than a foam-only mattress, but its slow response may present a problem for people who have difficulty moving around.
- Couples. It is an ideal mattress for couples, which is rated a medium firmness level.
- Heavy Sleepers. Although transition foam layer relieves pressure as well as cushions weight, heavier individuals may find it uncomfortable due to the thicker layer.
- Lightweight Sleepers. The firmest mattresses favored by weight-conscious sleepers range from 3 to 6. Support and comfort are excellent in this model.
It combines springs with memory foam to create a hybrid mattress. It’s generally less expensive to buy a spring mattress, and they’re more supportive and offer better temperature regulation. A memory foam mattress, however, conforms to your body and relieves pressure.
DreamCloud satisfies all your needs. As well as providing pressure relief, memory foam also contours you to your body. Outstanding support is provided by pocketed coils.
Mattresses from DreamCloud
The basic model of DreamCloud is the only one that adheres to all six size standards. Providing DreamCloud’s height of 15 inches and inner layers of six, it is constructed of six layers.
DreamCloud’s quality of material and its unique design make it different from other mattress in a box companies. Memory foam and coils are used in this mattress to provide a perfect combination of support and comfort. A quilted, high-loft Mongolian cashmere topper completes the look.
DreamCloud offers support and pressure relief to people who sleep on their stomach, back, or side. It is rated 6.5 on a 10-point firmness scale, called “luxury firm.”
Dreamcloud Mattresses: Feel And Construction
Using a combination of memory foam and innersprings, the DreamCloud hybrid mattress measures 15 inches. There are six layers in this soft blend of cashmere and silk. A Mongolian cashmere cover tops this mattress. The TrueLoft Euro Top is made with these materials, which are quilted together to provide a cloud-like comfort for the body. Cooling is also achieved by the moisture-wicking properties of cashmere.
DreamCloud’s tufted top is made up of high-density, point-activated gel memory foam. Sleeping with this foam is more comfortable because it relieves pressure. With the next cushion, you’ll find low-motion transfer foam that prevents you from feeling your partner’s movements. Featuring the highest density of coils, Edge Shield Coil System provides superior edge support with its double-row rim and individually-encased, heavy-duty coils.
A porous foam bottom layer ensures airflow and re-distributes vibrations at the same time. The mattress will also stay in place thanks to it.
The Dream Cloud Mattress is Constructed as Follows:
- Mongolian cashmere is used to make this light cover
- With TrueLoft EuroTop, you’ll experience the highest level of comfort
- Gel-infused memory foam that is point-activated
- Support foam for low-motion transfers
- Coils individually encased in Edge Shield system
- A foam base that stays put thanks to its porosity
Hybrid mattresses provide coil support and foam contoured comfort for a great night’s sleep. As the best mattress for back and neck pain and for side sleepers, this combination of memory foam and coils makes DreamCloud a top pick. Despite only one model being available, it is made from premium materials and is designed with luxury in mind.
Pressure Relief, Support, and Durability of Dreamcloud Mattresses
Luxury brands should provide excellent durability, and DreamCloud is no exception. As consumers, we don’t take mattress purchases lightly because we know that one of the most important investments is the mattress that you will spend 1/3 of your life on. We have a stronger base and better materials, according to DreamCloud’s FAQ page. DreamCloud is built to last so that our customers can use it for as long as they want.
The DreamCloud mattress may actually be more durable than other bed-in-a-box mattresses due to the fact that spring mattresses tend to last longer than foam mattresses. About eight to ten years is the average life expectancy of memory foam mattresses. DreamCloud may last longer if a spring base is included. The full year of testing the mattress will give you a good indication of its durability.
DreamCloud is thoughtfully designed when it comes to support. The coils are pocketed so they compress individually under your weight and the spring base measures a full 8 inches deep. It also has two layers of memory foam on top of the pillow top. Your body’s contours are adapted to each layer as you sleep, helping you achieve a comfortable sleep.
A major benefit of DreamCloud is that it relieves pressure. On top, a layer of gel memory foam eases pressure points and helps align the spine. You will feel comfortable, as none of your body parts will be strained.
This mattress provides a comfortable, supportive, and pressure-relieving night’s sleep. Choosing this mattress in a box means that you can enjoy the benefits of memory foam while still enjoying the feel of an innerspring mattress.
However, the Following Features Are Also Worth Considering Before Deciding if The Dream Cloud Mattress Is Right for You:
- Motion Isolation. DreamCloud performs fairly well in motion isolation thanks to the memory foam. The mattress is bouncy despite having an innerspring base. Some sleepers may prefer a mattress made of all-foam if they are sensitive to their partner’s movement.
- Edge Support. Memory foam sinks when pressure is applied, which makes them difficult for mattresses to provide edge support. A coil base of 8 inches distinguishes DreamCloud from other mattresses. A double row of coils surrounds the edge of the bed for improved edge support, as well as individual coils encased in individual covers. Sleeping on the edge won’t discourage you; you’ll feel supported.
- Temperature Regulation. DreamCloud could be a good option if you are a hot sleeper. DreamCloud excels at temperature regulation because it uses coils rather than foam. There is memory foam in this mattress, however, it is low-density gel-infused foam that allows air to circulate and keeps the mattress cool. There is no sinking in this mattress, so you will not feel like you are sleeping on top of memory foam since it isn’t sinking in as much as other mattresses.
- Environmentally friendly materials. Originating in China, DreamCloud mattresses are distributed from Washington state distribution centers. Due to an increase in demand, the UK became the manufacturing center. EDGEdreamCloud is certified as CertiPUR-US® and has a low VOC content.
- Certifications. Certified Certipur-US® Memory Foam is used in DreamCloud mattresses. Standards are met for content, emissions, and durability. Laboratories that conduct quality control certifications certify that products do not contain substances that deplete the ozone layer, hydrocarbons, heavy metals, formaldehyde or phthalates. Their indoor quality has also been shown to be low in VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Personalized service. Customers who purchase a mattress-in-a-box company have the mattresses shipped in boxes where they have to set them up. White Glove Delivery is available through DreamCloud. The mattress can be shipped to a local company where it will be installed, delivered, and removed for an additional fee. The mattress costs $149 and each additional item costs $45 extra.
Information on Sizes and Prices of Dreamcloud Mattresses
A mattress purchase will always be influenced by the price. Even the best online mattresses are likely to cost more than those from brick-and-mortar mattress retailers. Direct-shipping mattress companies offer lower prices because they ship directly to the buyer.
DreamCloud has a very reasonable price. They even dropped a little in price after the changes in 2019. For the twin mattress, retail prices begin at $899; king and California king mattresses can be purchased for $1,599 retail. In addition, DreamCloud frequently offers promotional offers, like discounts of up to $200 off and every order coming with a free gift.
In addition to twin, twin XL, full, queen, king, and California king mattresses, we also have mattresses in all the standard US mattress sizes. RVs, campers, and children’s beds cannot be customized by DreamCloud.
|Twin||39” x 75” x 15”||74 lbs.||$899|
|Twin XL||39” x 80” x 15”||74 lbs.||$1,099|
|Full||54” x 75” x 15”||90 lbs.||$1,299|
|Queen||60” x 80” x 15”||100 lbs.||$1,399|
|King||76” x 80” x 15”||125 lbs.||$1,599|
|Cal. King||72” x 84” x 15”||135 lbs.||$1,599|
There is no shipping charge for DreamCloud mattresses in the 48 contiguous states. Additional $150 will be charged for shipments to Alaska and Hawaii. The product is not available for international shipping. It should take between 2 and 5 business days for the mattresses to reach the United States from distribution centers. When you choose the White Glove Service, you may have to wait a few days for it to arrive.
DreamCloud accepts payments from Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. You can enter card information directly on the website. If you’re looking for financing, Splitit offers 0% APR for multiple payments. You can also receive financing through Affirm with zero percent APR.
Dreamcloud Mattresses: Warranty, Trials, And Shipping
You might worry about what will happen if you don’t like the DreamCloud mattress because you cannot try it in a store. Among the industry’s longest sleep trials, DreamCloud’s one-year (365 day) trial is one of the longest in the industry. It allows you to test the mattress any time of the year, ensuring that it is always comfortable.
DreamCloud offers a 100% money back guarantee if the mattress isn’t right for you. DreamCloud will have the mattress donated or disposed of locally rather than collection it from you. White Glove Service and shipping costs are not refundable. A promotional item purchased with a purchase is not returnable.
If the mattress hasn’t been open, it can be returned and refunded within 30 days of delivery. Opened mattresses can’t be returned before that point. To be sure that we are the right mattress for you, you should try DreamCloud for a month. During your ownership of your DreamCloud mattress, you will be entitled to a free replacement if it becomes damaged for any reason. As part of their warranty, DreamCloud promises to replace mattresses that are damaged after normal use.
Dream Cloud’s Lifetime Warranty Includes the Following Highlights:
- On a new DreamCloud mattress, if there are any defects in workmanship or materials after 10 years of ownership, you will receive a repair and a replacement.
- In addition, a mattress that is abused, misused, neglected, or burned won’t be covered by the warranty.
- A copy of the receipt as proof of ownership of the mattress is required to comply with the warranty.
- Defects covered include degradation that leads to an indentation of more than 1.5 inches, not related to a sagging or an indentation caused by misuse of the base.
Using quality materials and providing added benefits like a lifetime warranty and a trial period are among the ways DreamCloud strives to make great sleep accessible to everyone. A luxury mattress doesn’t have to cost a fortune.
Overview of all Positives and Negatives
DreamCloud utilizes supportive coils as well as pressure-relieving memory foam to make it one of the best mattresses for side sleepers. Even though mattresses can be wonderful, they do have their downsides as well. Before deciding on a DreamCloud mattress, weigh the pros and cons.
Below is a Quick Breakdown of Dreamcloud’s Pros and Cons:
DreamCloud’s Pros include:
- It offers excellent pressure relief due to its multiple layers of memory foam
- All sleeping styles will find the spring base to be exceptionally comfortable and supportive
- High quality materials at an affordable price
- With the best sleep trial in the industry, returning/shipping are free
The DreamCloud Mattress has the following cons:
- It may be too firm for some users, especially those who sleep lightly
- Some may find it difficult to get out of bed because of the tufted EuroTop and memory foam
- Bounce is better than all-foam mattresses, but motion transfer may be worse
- If the sheet depth is 15 inches, you will need extra-deep sheets
After reviewing what you learned about DreamCloud hybrid mattresses, consider the options available to you. You have 365 nights to try it at no risk – the trial period lasts for 365 days. If you are still not sure, there are plenty of options to consider.
Frequently Asked Questions About DreamCloud Mattress
Which Material Does the Mattress Consist of?
In its hybrid form, the DreamCloud mattress combines memory foam with coils. Construction features include a 15-inch coil base, six layers and a 15-inch height. Cashmere blend covers and a TrueLoft Eurotop cover make up this mattress.
Is a Foundation Necessary for Dreamcloud Mattress?
Support is recommended with DreamCloud mattresses by using a foundation. They are heavier than all-foam mattresses because of the innerspring base. A box spring will be necessary if you use a metal bed frame. In a platform bed, an adjustable frame, or a bed with wooden slats, a box spring isn’t required.
Is the DreamCloud Mattress Compatible with An Adjustable Bed Frame?
The company sells its own adjustable frame for the DreamCloud, so it will work well with it. A single adjustable frame can be had for as low as $649 and as high as $1,298 for all sizes except twin.
Is It Necessary to Flip the Mattress?
There is no way to flip the DreamCloud. It has a tufted cover, as well as a base with coils at the bottom. For an even wear, you should rotate your mattress periodically 180 degrees.
Before I Buy the DreamCloud Mattress, Can I Try It?
There is no offline purchase option for DreamCloud. Risk-free, however, for one full year, you can test out the mattress. If you return it after 30 days, DreamCloud will refund you in full.